D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reasonable new to collecting watches

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Reasonable new to collecting watches Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Designaddict

Designaddict

Hi all,

I have been fascinated by watches ever since I was a child and owned quite a lot.The collecting though is quite new. I have been reading about Dornblüth for the last couple of years, been in contact with Dirk and only a month ago did I buy a 'used' 99.1 in near mint condition, couldn't find the patience to wait half a year for my Dornblüth Very Happy
I am extremely happy with the watch, received a new original strap and deployment clasp just the other day! My collection also includes a IWC Yacht Club Chroono and a Panerai Base Logo.
Being a Product Designer I have made design my living.

Regards

Michael
Denmark

Last edited by Designaddict on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

2Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Hello Michael! Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Welcome to the forum. Please post some photos of you 99.1. I'm sure we'd ll love to see them!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Thanks! Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Designaddict

Designaddict

Dear Dornblogger

In my Dornblüth research I have had the pleasure of reading about your watches at you own site, my deepest respect! Beautiful pictures, very informative and inspiring. You are definately setting the bar for other Dornblüth collectors to come.

Thanks, Dornblogger!

Regards

Michael

Risskov, Denmark

Last edited by Designaddict on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

4Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Mark

Welcome to the forum, Michael!

5Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 am

Designaddict

Designaddict

Thank you Mark, I look forward to future interesting Dornblüth discussions.

6Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Tak til dig Michael

Designaddict wrote:Dear Dornblogger

In my Dornblüth research I have had the pleasure of reading about your watches at you own site, my deepest respect! Beautiful pictures, very informative and inspiring. You are defininately setting the bar for other Dornblüth collectors to come.

Thanks, Dornblogger!

Regards

Michael

Risskov, Denmark

7Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 am

Designaddict

Designaddict

Hi Dornblogger

Surpriced to see you answering in Danish! Very Happy Any Danish relations?

8Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:35 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Nah, just tried Google Translate! Laughing

Designaddict wrote:Hi Dornblogger

Surpriced to see you answering in Danish! Very Happy Any Danish relations?

9Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 am

Designaddict

Designaddict

well Google Translate sure works Very Happy
Any plans for a new Dorny? Do you collect other watches or have you been focusing on Dornblüth alone?

10Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Yes, I have plans for a new Dorny. I've actually got a few, which I've yet to photograph for my blog. Anyways, I've already gone this far, haven't I?

And yes, I have many, many other watches in my collection. I've been having some fun with vintage British miltary watches as of late.

Cheers!

Designaddict wrote:well Google Translate sure works Very Happy
Any plans for a new Dorny? Do you collect other watches or have you been focusing on Dornblüth alone?

11Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Mark

dornblogger wrote:Yes, I have plans for a new Dorny. I've actually got a few, which I've yet to photograph for my blog. Anyways, I've already gone this far, haven't I?

And yes, I have many, many other watches in my collection. I've been having some fun with vintage British miltary watches as of late.

Cheers!

You have even more Dornblueths???? Shocked Wink

I'm looking forward to the photos already!

12Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Designaddict

Designaddict

Mark wrote:
dornblogger wrote:Yes, I have plans for a new Dorny. I've actually got a few, which I've yet to photograph for my blog. Anyways, I've already gone this far, haven't I?

Cheers!

You have even more Dornblueths???? Shocked Wink

I'm looking forward to the photos already!

....yes, I'm also curious, can't wait seeing them!

13Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Re: Reasonable new to collecting watches Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

TomTom73

TomTom73

Designaddict wrote:Dear Dornblogger

In my Dornblüth research I have had the pleasure of reading about your watches at you own site, my deepest respect! Beautiful pictures, very informative and inspiring. You are definately setting the bar for other Dornblüth collectors to come.

Thanks, Dornblogger!

The same with me. Your collection is more than impressive and the background information is fantastic!

Regards

Thomas

14Reasonable new to collecting watches Empty Sorry for the delay.... Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

For 12 months I've been living in temporary quarters while building a new house. It's been quite difficult to make time and space for a photo session!

I have a highly customized CS, which I've promised Dirk that I would not post any photos of (for fear that he might be barraged by special requests), a 99.1 in black with white printing and a DR seconds subdial (opposite to my other 99.1), and a beautiful Jasmine 09. New photos and updates to the blog will be made as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum