D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I sick?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I sick? Empty Am I sick? Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:03 pm

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

Well...in April I ordered my 99.1 and finally Dirk told me that next week it will be completed and tested before delivery!

It's about 7 years that I have this passion, I own various brands like Omega, Vulcain, Eberhard, an especially Panerai a brand who, for Italians like me, is connected to the history of my country.

But....In these months of wait I have to say that I changed my point of view about watches, I see the other brands in a different way, they always fascinate me but I always think "...damn, it's not a Dornbluth!!!!" or "I really like this watch but...this movement is made by a PLC machine and not handmaded like a Dornbluth..."

I really enjoy this wait too, these months flow slowly but I really love to wait my 99.1! Maybe I am sick? May I call this, Dornbluth fever? Discover this manufacture, and the way Dirk manage everything really changed my point of view...and I'm happy now! I know that there are a little manufacture who have the same passion that I have about watches, it's very important for me! Surprised

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

2Am I sick? Empty Re: Am I sick? Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 pm

ROUX

No, not sick, just CRAZY ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Andrea, waiting for a Dornie is just a nerve-drilling, long torture, but it has nothing to do with the tremor you feel when getting the first glimpse on the watch dial !

Enjoy it !

Francis

Wink Wink Wink

3Am I sick? Empty This is to be expected.... Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

I started with the likes of A. Lange & Soehne and F.P. Journe, but I've found my passion with Dornblueth. In my mind the Dornblueth ownership experience is more personal & gratifying. A relative few watch enthusiasts will be fortunate to appreciate this. I think this why we feel so compelled to share.

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

4Am I sick? Empty Re: Am I sick? Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:02 pm

ringostar

Hello Andrea

Wait time is presumably part of the acquisition process of an
exclusive watch.
It allows you to think about the direction you
want to give to your collection. Each of us has a different taste
and a different amount of money to be invested in time pieces.
I use the wait time to look around on the market, read topics and
prepare next steps i.e. acquisition or sell.
For me, a Dorny means exclusivity and beauty through simplicity;
it is now a cornerstone of my collection which is built up step
by step always on a long term perspective

Enjoy the count-down!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum