D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dornbluth 04.0 for sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:22 am

staiku

Hello,
I'm putting this message here because I think it is best for this watch to be purchased by a Dornbluth fan, especially because it is no longer available.
So...sadly, I have to let go to my Dornbluth cal. 04.0, no.70/75, in stainless steel. It is in mint condition. Unfortunately there is an inscription on the external ring of the case back but I believe that due to the fact that all Dornbluth watches are more or less custom made, Dirk can change it.
I'm the first owner so I have the box, papers...everything.
The price I'm asking for is 3700 euro.
Thank you all!

Best regards, Staiku
Dornbluth 04.0 for sale DSC01838

2Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty New price... Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 pm

staiku

I found out that Dirk can change the back case of the watch with a new one, and it cost 400 euro.
So...due to the inscription on the back, for those of you who are interested in purchasing the watch, I will make a price reduction of 200 euro (half of the price of a new back case).
Thank you all!

3Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty This is a great opportunity! Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Staiku:

Knowing your history with and passion for this watch, I so regret seeing that you must sell. I wish that one of our fellow Dornblüth enthusiasts will seize this rare opportunity to acquire this watch with such wonderful provenance.

Kindest regards,

Roger

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

4Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty I much appreciate... Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 pm

staiku

Dear Roger,
Thank you for your kind words! I much appreciate! Especially from a dedicated fan like you.
Best regards,
Staiku

P.S...And, I will still remain a big Dornbluth fan, with or without a watch...hopefully there will be another one... sometime in the future.

5Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty Price reduction... Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:01 pm

staiku

Hello,
Because there were many concerns about the engraving of the back case, I have decided to make a final price reduction for this forum members...so I'll take the full expenses of a new back case from the initial price (400 euro).
THE FINAL PRICE is 3300 euro.Thank you!

Best regards, Staiku

6Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty Not for sale anymore!!! Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm

staiku

Hi,
I realised that I could not let this watch go, I love it too much...yesterday I took some new pictures for a possible buyer and after that I felt that no matter the price, this watch means more to me that any watches I had...so I changed my mind, the watch is not for sale, ever!. I apologise to those who were interested. Still a big Dornbluth fan, with a watch!

Best regards, Staiku

7Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty That is wonderful news! Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Staiku:

It is only a watch, but THAT watch, which memorializes your honeymoon trip with your new bride, should stay yours. I'm very happy you've been able to avoid selling it. sunny

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

8Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty Re: Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

Great news Staiku!!
I'm very happy about your decision, you choose with your heart! Very Happy

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

9Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty Thank you... Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:42 am

staiku

Thank you for your support! Yes, I chose with my heart...I just couldn't do it and I'm a bit ashamed that I was even thinking in selling this watch. Now I'm wearing it again and it feels like I have bought it yesterday...very nice feeling! I hope that one day, maybe, we can organize a meeting with some Dornbluth fans.

Kind regards, Staiku

10Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Empty Re: Dornbluth 04.0 for sale Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:40 pm

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

Meeting is a great idea! We are fron all over the world, I think we'll have some organizative problems!
Maybe we can start thinkin some for next Baselworld?

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum