D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

99.3 ownership opinions sought

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

199.3 ownership opinions sought Empty 99.3 ownership opinions sought Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Jono

Hello Everybody

I have been a keen Dornbluth admirer since the early days and indeed collected my 99.1 -No 4 in November 2004 from Dirk in Kalbe. I would like to make a return visit not only to meet him again but to see the new workshop facilities which have grown somewhat since I was there.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone with thoughts or experiences of the 99.3.

I will try to upload a photo or two but I usually find taking them rather easier than uploading them, so forgive me if they don't appear.

Good wishes to all.
Jono/WATCH PICS/99.1 back low res.jpg/WATCH PICS/watch detail.jpg

299.3 ownership opinions sought Empty Sorry to miss your post! Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Jono:

Somehow your post escaped my notice. My first Dornblüth was my 99.3, and it continues to be the one I wear most often. I have nothing but praise for the design and performance of this watch. Did you have any specific questions or concerns that I can respond to?

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum