D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch2009 -- No news, no photos?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? Empty Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Friends,

I know several of you attended the event in Maastricht, but nary a post about the experience? Surely there were some beautiful Dornblüths on display? Perhaps there was some interesting conversation with Dirk and Anja? Question

Was there any informal GTG of our forum mates?

Please, please post your photos and share some of the experience and insight you gained there!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

2Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? Empty Maastricht event... Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:11 am

staiku

I went to Maastricht event but unfortunately, beside Dirk and Anja, I was not able to get in touch with any of the forum member present there. The event was interesting, Dornbluth beeing of course the center of my attention. Beside the regular 99... series, I've seen again the Regulator and CS models and of course, for the first time the complete Gorch Fock model (because I've seen this one in the project phase when I picked up my watch in May 2008). The watch concept, the movements, the dials...flawless, in my opinion every Dornbluth watch is a piece of art...that's why we are talking here again and again about D.Dornbluth&sohn...they are incredible beautiful watches!!! I talked with Mr. Dornbluth about a little project regarding my cal 04.0 and now I'm waiting for their response (more to come in the next months, I hope Smile ). I can tell you that the supplier for the leather straps has changed and the new ones looks even better and the quality is improved. There were a little bit of a crowd around the Dornbluth stand and because I didn't wanted to get in the way, I did not stayed there so long. I took some pictures but not very good I'm afraid...anyway I will post them here.
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0426
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0455
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0454
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0452
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0430
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0428
There were other idependent watchmakers there and, for my taste, I liked very much Christian van deer Klaaw and Rainer Nienaber creations.
And some of my wife "creations" (while I was drooling near the watches, she took the camera):
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0482
Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? DSC_0544

3Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? Empty Thank you, staiku! Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:21 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

I very much appreciate your report, and your pictures are just fine. Exclamation

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

4Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? Empty Re: Watch2009 -- No news, no photos? Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 pm

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

As you know I planned to come to to exibithion, but Milan is not well linked to Maastricht, and I had to abort my idea...
Thanks for your report and pics, but please remember to keep us updated about the project on your 4.0
Smile

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum