D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Options Should I Consider?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Options Should I Consider? Empty What Options Should I Consider? Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:40 pm

watch1

I'm getting close to placing an order for a 99.1. I think that I will elect for the applied numerals option and potentially some engraving.

I know that Dornbluth's are highly customizable, but the standard list of options is pretty short. I'm curious what special options others on this forum have gone for with their watches. It would be great to see some pictures of the unique features.

2What Options Should I Consider? Empty Re: What Options Should I Consider? Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Mark

I'm afraid I only went for some standard options, an enamel dial and quatro arret, so I can't really help you with your query.

A browse through this forum should give you a pretty good overview of what's possible.

Dornblogger's Regulator is one of my personal favourites...

3What Options Should I Consider? Empty Re: What Options Should I Consider? Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm

vincesf

vincesf

watch1 wrote:I'm getting close to placing an order for a 99.1. I think that I will elect for the applied numerals option and potentially some engraving.

I know that Dornbluth's are highly customizable, but the standard list of options is pretty short. I'm curious what special options others on this forum have gone for with their watches. It would be great to see some pictures of the unique features.

My suggestion is to look at various examples on this Forum in the "my watch" section or the "let us know who you are", as there are great examples with pictures of what Dornblueth can and will do for you. One rather costly option you may wish to consider is the Quatro Aret feature, which is unique to Dornblueth. As for visible options, that is rather personal to you and what you ultimately like. Whatever the outcome, I believe you will be impressed with the end product.

vincesf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum