D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for wrist shots of 99.1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Empty Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 am

Bishop

Hi,

I am considering purchasing the 99.1. My concern is that the watch has 52mm lug-to-lug length. I am wondering if the watch will be too big for my 6.5" wrist.

Anyone one else with the same size watch and small wrist size? Would love to see some wrist shots from distance.
Thanks.

2Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Empty Re: Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Bishop wrote:Hi,

I am considering purchasing the 99.1. My concern is that the watch has 52mm lug-to-lug length. I am wondering if the watch will be too big for my 6.5" wrist.

Anyone one else with the same size watch and small wrist size? Would love to see some wrist shots from distance.
Thanks.

Hi Bishop,

I'd love to help you out, but I've got much larger wrists. cheers

Good luck. Like all Dornblüth models, the 99.1 is a winner!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Empty Re: Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am

Mark

Hi Bishop,

I'm afraid I have 7.75" wrists so I'm afraid my photos wouldn't be much good to you either.

Regards,

Mark

4Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Empty Re: Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 am

tenpasten

Thanks.

Hi there,

I had exactly the same concerns before ordering as I have a 6.75" wrist. I took the plunge and, whilst the shot is not up to the standard I am used to seeing here, I hope it proves that the watch fits my wrist pretty well. Please note that this is a extreme close up shot and therefore appears bigger than it does in the real world.

Good luck in your decision.

Peter

Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 4885406791_07dc8b6c4a

5Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 Empty Very nice photo of a very nice watch! Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

tenpasten wrote:

Thanks.

Hi there,

I had exactly the same concerns before ordering as I have a 6.75" wrist. I took the plunge and, whilst the shot is not up to the standard I am used to seeing here, I hope it proves that the watch fits my wrist pretty well. Please note that this is a extreme close up shot and therefore appears bigger than it does in the real world.

Good luck in your decision.

Peter

Looking for wrist shots of 99.1 4885406791_07dc8b6c4a

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum