D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new love

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new love Empty My new love Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

pleitner

Hi All,

I'm yet another new guy to the Dornblüth scene. I'm from Perth, Australia and have just caught the bug...

I'm part of the "Have Nots" group for now - I'm desperately waiting for Dirk and crew to return from holidays so I can get an order in for a new watch. I'm really keen on a 99.1 as a clean and simple, but ever so elegant watch. I'm contemplating a couple of minor "tweaks", but I want to get Dirk's opinion on my ideas.

I work in IT sales (I do the technical part) and since we've had a very successful first half of the year, I thought I should reward myself. I saw a magazine advertisement for some watches from a company that just happened to be a Dornblüth dealer (Define Watches in Brisbane). Looking through their website I saw the few Dornblüth's they had listed. Tracing them back to their source and doing some online research quickly saw me becoming totally infatuated. And now here I am - quietly going mad with my new found obsession Very Happy

Anyone else around here from Perth? I've never seen a Dornblüth in the flesh/metal and I would absolutely love to!

Cheers

Scott

2My new love Empty Welcome Scott! Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

I'm glad to see an Aussie here! By happening upon D.Dornblüth & Sohn, you've struck gold mate!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3My new love Empty Re: My new love Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Mark

Welcome to the forum, Scott.

I'm afraid Dublin is about as far from Perth as one can get, so I can't help you on the watch-inspection front!

Regards,

Mark

4My new love Empty Re: My new love Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

pleitner

I've gone and ordered my 99.1 cheers

I'm going through the Australian importer - Define Watches - which should makes things like customs/import duty and all that jazz a whole lot easier. Peter has been liaising with Dirk behind the scenes on my behalf and is doing a great job looking after me so far. Hopefully the service levels are maintained - even in the face of me being really impatient while waiting for my new watch to arrive Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum