D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining the Dornblüth Generation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joining the Dornblüth Generation Empty Joining the Dornblüth Generation Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Daniel

I was very pleased a few days ago to receive the written confirmation of my order for a Cal. 99.3 with quattro-arret. Case and deployant in red gold. Now all I have to do is sit patiently until next June. I already have more watches than any normal and rational human being should want or even be entitled to have, but I don't care . . . I still look forward to adding at least one of Dirk's fine pieces to the group.

2Joining the Dornblüth Generation Empty Dial? Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Congratulations Daniel! I look forward to welcoming you to the "club". My 99.3 was my first of many Dornblüths, and it is very high on my list of favorites.

Which dial did you order? Silver?

Cheers

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3Joining the Dornblüth Generation Empty Silver Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:12 am

Daniel

dornblogger wrote:Congratulations Daniel! . . . Which dial did you order? Silver?

Sorry . . . I forgot to mention that. Yes, a silver dial. I asked about the possibility of an enamel dial, but was told that all the holes required for the 99.3 subdials would make the dial center too weak and fragile. So silver it was, with black printed numbers.

4Joining the Dornblüth Generation Empty Re: Joining the Dornblüth Generation Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 am

Mark

Welcome to the forum, Daniel. Your watch sounds lovely- I look forward to seeing the photos in due course.

5Joining the Dornblüth Generation Empty Congratulations and Welcome! Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

TimeZero

Congratulations, Daniel. I ordered my Dornblueth in August and was told mine should be ready about the same time as yours. I'm not sure how much reliance I should place on that estimate, however! Nonetheless, I am anxiously waiting its arrival, as I'm sure you are.

I can't wait to see pictures and compare notes.

Best,

James

http://www.PearTreePens.com

6Joining the Dornblüth Generation Empty Hope . . . Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 am

Daniel

TimeZero wrote:. . . I'm not sure how much reliance I should place on that estimate, however!

. . . springs eternal! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]