D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member at this site!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member at this site! Empty New member at this site! Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:22 pm

gmt-geek

Hii

First - a little intro:

I'm new to this Dornbluth forum site but people who know me will know that I'm not an newbie at all into watches.

Watches have been a part of my life the last 20 years at least, and I've godt a large collection of watches from various brands!

The collection consist in all range from newer watches to older watches!

Brands within my collection:

Rolex - IWC - Omega - Panerai - Tudor - Breitling - Glycine

About Dornbluth and me partipicate at this site:

After a little less than one years and studying several small watchmakers - brands - especially in Germany I've decided to let Dirk D. fabricate a for me and also for him  I guess, a very speciel version of the Cal. Center second watch!

All specs. has been cleared out and deposit has been sent and received by Dirk so the only thing to do next is to wait for the big day in oct. 2014!

Best regards

Jon

2New member at this site! Empty Welcome Jon Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Please tell us more! What will be special about your ZS???

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3New member at this site! Empty Re: New member at this site! Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 am

gmt-geek

dornblogger wrote:Please tell us more!  What will be special about your ZS???
Thx! :-)

I've deceided to hold it as a secret - also at other forums so You'll have to wait the 10 month together with me! Cool 

I can tell that much (not special) that it'll be a rose gold watch BUT both dial, markers and handset will be special!

Best regards

Jon

4New member at this site! Empty Re: New member at this site! Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:32 pm

TomTom73

TomTom73

Welcome Jon.

I´m really curious what you will present us next year.

The rose Gold case is already very special. Normally I´m not a Gold fan but I don´t like to miss my golden 99.3.

Best regards from around the corner Wink 

Thomas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum