D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Regulator!

+2
candle7
dornblogger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Regulator! Empty My Regulator! Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Hello forum mates. I've finally put together a short review of my Regulator. Please check it out HERE, and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

2My Regulator! Empty Great review! Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 pm

candle7

candle7

I particularly like the assembly shots Dirk sent over. Good choice having the stripes placed on the centre seconds bridge...I asked for the same modification for my Centre Seconds. Cheers!

3My Regulator! Empty Re: My Regulator! Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 am

vincesf

vincesf

Thank you for sharing. The workmanship and custom features you selected were superb, and am sure that you will enjoy your Dornblueth for many years.

All the best,
vincesf

4My Regulator! Empty Re: My Regulator! Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Mark

Good review and some great photos!

5My Regulator! Empty Re: My Regulator! Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm

bullandvodka

bullandvodka

Great looking watch. I especially like the custom decoration on the bridge. Without the stripes on the center seconds bridge, it looks odd IMHO. I'm not sure why the default is not decorated as I think the contrast is distracting. I like the red treatment on the dial as well, very subtle and classy.

Does Dirk charge extra for these, or does he just do them since he and his team have to make it by hand each time anyway?

6My Regulator! Empty Charges Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:27 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

bullandvodka wrote:Great looking watch. I especially like the custom decoration on the bridge. Without the stripes on the center seconds bridge, it looks odd IMHO. I'm not sure why the default is not decorated as I think the contrast is distracting. I like the red treatment on the dial as well, very subtle and classy.

Does Dirk charge extra for these, or does he just do them since he and his team have to make it by hand each time anyway?

I work with Dirk a lot. I don't scrutinize his charges. Likewise, he doesn't "nickel and dime" me. Just ask him. I'm certain his responses will be fair.

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

7My Regulator! Empty Re: My Regulator! Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Jürgen

Jürgen

What a TOP article about your watch cheers

I really like the details in red. When I visited Dirk last summer he showed me some dials where he was experimenting with the red numerals. Back then I had some doubts, but when I see the dial in your watch it looks stunning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum