D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's start!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's start! Empty Let's start! Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:11 am

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

The startup of a new forum isn't an easy matter...no one trust an empty forum! But we have to start so...
D.Dornblüth & Sohn is a small indipendent manufacture based in Kalbe, Germany. Dirk and his father Diether produce in house many pieces of their calibers and assembly the watches with REAL passion, the same passion that many people around the world have for watches, that's the reason why around this manufacture I found all this interest and enthusiasm, and that's why I decide to create this forum: share my passion with all "Dornblüth & Sohn" enthusiasts around all the world.
My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy and I'm 33yo. My first Dornblüth (99.1) will be delivered in November! Very Happy Hope you will enjoy this forum!
cheers
Andrea

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

2Let's start! Empty Re: Let's start! Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:41 am

mikemaddux

andrea_f wrote:The startup of a new forum isn't an easy matter...no one trust an empty forum! But we have to start so...
D.Dornblüth & Sohn is a small indipendent manufacture based in Kalbe, Germany. Dirk and his father Diether produce in house many pieces of their calibers and assembly the watches with REAL passion, the same passion that many people around the world have for watches, that's the reason why around this manufacture I found all this interest and enthusiasm, and that's why I decide to create this forum: share my passion with all "Dornblüth & Sohn" enthusiasts around all the world.
My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy and I'm 33yo. My first Dornblüth (99.1) will be delivered in November! Very Happy Hope you will enjoy this forum!
cheers
Andrea

I have gotten a bit resistant and cynical when I see the word "passion" applied. For instance, I've recently been job-hunting for a software developer job, and I can't count the number of times I've seen a sentence like this: "Must have a passion for creating cutting edge software for the legal profession." !!!! Passion for creating legal software?? Not me - but I'll do it if you'll pay me enough.

But in the case of the Dornblueths it seems that true passion is really involved, and it's exciting to behold the results. I don't own a Dornblueth watch yet, but I sure hope they'll stay in business until I can afford one!

Mike

http://cerronato.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum