D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Singapore

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Singapore Empty Hello from Singapore Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Patrick Lim

First of all, great job done by Andrea to set up this Forum for Dornblüth Fans!! Very Happy

Greetings from Singapore. I have been a watch lover for three years and the passion only grew when I bought a Russian watch with a vintage movement.

Since then, I have fell in love with German watches, and more specifically Glashutte watchmaking. In my collection today are two Glashutte Original but Dornblüth simply grew on me with their traditional watchmaking techniques.

Have already ordered a 99.1 with blue numerals (admittedly after seeing Jocke's pics) though I am still thinking whether to get the normal black numerals. Can't wait for Dec to come... lol!

Looking forward to receiving my 99.1 in Dec and hoping for Dirk to launch a new range of smaller size watches similar to the 04.0

2Hello from Singapore Empty Re: Hello from Singapore Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Mark

Welcome to the forum, Patrick!

I'd love to see photographs of your collection if you have time to share them with us.

3Hello from Singapore Empty Welcome Patrick! Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Good to "see" you here. I'm eager to see photos of your blue print on the silver dial.... tongue

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

4Hello from Singapore Empty Re: Hello from Singapore Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

Welcome on this forum! December will arrive fast, and we are all waiting for pics of your fantastic 99.1!! Very Happy Enjoy the forum!

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]