D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi from dunk ... in Cambs. UK

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi from dunk ... in Cambs. UK Empty Hi from dunk ... in Cambs. UK Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 pm

sundial

Hello Everyone ... I'm dunk and some of you may know me on the TZ UK fora ... I have a Dornblüth 99.1 with a new dial and also a Timefactors Dreadnought which had some Messrs Dornblüth input during its manufacture. Look forward to getting to know you all and reading your posts.

And thank you Dieter and Dirk for sending me your latest news and Gorch Foch I brochures together with the price list ... you actually sent me TWO sets ... so I have made the spare set available to a TZ UK forum member who is interested in your timepieces.

Cheers

dunk

2Hi from dunk ... in Cambs. UK Empty Welcome Dunk! Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

I'd like to learn more about your "new dial" and your PRS-2. Please post some photos ASAP!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3Hi from dunk ... in Cambs. UK Empty Re: Hi from dunk ... in Cambs. UK Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm

sundial

dornblogger wrote:I'd like to learn more about your "new dial" and your PRS-2. Please post some photos ASAP!

If I post some photos they will only be camera phone pix as do not not have much room at present to set up my digital camera/lighting ... but will do so as soon as decorating finished ... the "new dial" with raised numerals was ordered by the previous owner as a retrospective option ... but I also have the original dial. The Timefactors PRS 2 Dreadnought, designed by Eddie Platts was assembled and proofed by Messrs Dornblüth http://www.timefactors.com/limited.htm in October 2003 and thus has the Dornblüth regulating result certificate signed by Dirk's watchmaker.

Scroll down on the above Timefactors link to see the full Dreadnought specification.

Cheers

dunk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum