D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member Empty New member Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Jono

Well I guess I'm pretty late in registering, having been a fan of these gorgeous watches since first reading about them in 2004. I ordered one of the first 99.1 models unseen in that year and took delivery in person from Dirk having made a trip to Kalbe especially, in November 2004.

The whole purchasing experience exceeds that of any other item I have ever bought. From discussions with Dirk in the early days regarding options, through the long wait and to the workshop visit and collection of the finished watch, each step added to my appreciation and value of this extraordinary timepiece.

It is good to see Dornbluth & Sohn developing fresh new models and expanding the range whilst still remaining true to the values and production methods which makes the brand so special.

The 99.1 has over nearly four years proved utterly reliable and I still marvel at that beautiful silver dial, simple and perfectly balanced in layout, the elegant blued hands and of course that fine 3/4 plate and swan neck. I have owned many watches, some more expensive, some more complicated and some very slightly better timekeepers, but none are as truly special.

For any readers of this forum wishing to acquire any Dornbluth, but being concerned about buying unseen, I would suggest that you have faith and try it and I bet you won't be disappointed. Dornbluth & Sohn have customer service which exceeds all expectations.

Being new to this Forum I am unsure whether I will be able to upload any photos, but I will try a couple of shots which give an idea of what continues to appeal about my 99.1. I appreciate that for many members these don't show anything new but I will try to add to these in future.

2New member Empty Thank you Jono. You have said it all. Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 pm

dornblogger

dornblogger

Welcome to our forum.

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3New member Empty Re: New member Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:32 pm

mikemaddux

Jono wrote:Being new to this Forum I am unsure whether I will be able to upload any photos, but I will try a couple of shots which give an idea of what continues to appeal about my 99.1. I appreciate that for many members these don't show anything new but I will try to add to these in future.

For God's sake, man, upload those photos!

Mike

(Proud but sad member of the have-nots.)

http://cerronato.com

4New member Empty Re: New member Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:44 am

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

It's nice to have here another Dornbluth's ownner, Pleaseeeeeee upload your pics!!!! Shocked

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

5New member Empty Re: New member Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:59 pm

ROUX

Welcome among Dorn crazy owners club !

Francis

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum