D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Dublin

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Dublin Empty Hello from Dublin Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Mark

Hi all,

My name's Mark and I'm writing from Dublin.

I'm not yet the owner of a Dornblueth timepiece but one is on its way. I've ordered a 99.1 (1) DR ST with an enamel dial, Quattro-Arret and depolyant buckle. The estimated delivery time is February 2009 and the days are passing very slowly...

In the meantime, my collection consists of an IWC Portuguese 7-day reserve in stainless steel with black face and silver applique numerals and a classic Glycine Lagunare Automatic as a beater.

Well done, Andrea, for creating the forum and giving us all somewhere to share our enthusiasm with like-minded folk - I look forward to participating!

Best,

Mark

2Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:02 pm

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

Hi Mark and welcome on this forum! As you can see this is not a "massive" forum with tons of user, it's a pretty small group of Dornbluth watches enthusiasts, where everyone can ask,discuss, and post pics...
I have a 99.1 on the way too, estimated delivery the end of November (it's very close!!!!!!!!!). I ordered a 99.1 (2) ER ST with an extra SS bracelet, but in the future I want to add a dial with raised numerals and Quattro Arret feature...
Hope to see you here very frequently! Very Happy

Last edited by andrea_f on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

https://dornbluth.forumotion.com

3Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:21 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Mark wrote:Hi all,

I'm not yet the owner of a Dornblueth timepiece but one is on its way. I've ordered a 99.1 (1) DR ST with an enamel dial, Quattro-Arret and depolyant buckle. The estimated delivery time is February 2009 and the days are passing very slowly...

In the meantime, my collection consists of an IWC Portuguese 7-day reserve in stainless steel with black face and silver applique numerals and a classic Glycine Lagunare Automatic as a beater.

Well done, Andrea, for creating the forum and giving us all somewhere to share our enthusiasm with like-minded folk - I look forward to participating!

Best,

Mark

Welcome Mark! A word of caution: you might want to cancel your order before it's too late. Once you receive your first Dornblüth, you run a great risk of addiction!

I've yet to see one of Dirk's enamel dials on anything other than the CS. Please post photos ASAP.

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

4Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:22 am

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

dornblogger wrote:
Mark wrote:Hi all,

Best,

Mark

Welcome Mark! A word of caution: you might want to cancel your order before it's too late. Once you receive your first Dornblüth, you run a great risk of addiction!

I've yet to see one of Dirk's enamel dials on anything other than the CS. Please post photos ASAP.

Cheers!

Very Happy Correct! I have not still not recived my first Dornbluth and in this days I'm thinking to next one......

5Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Mark

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I'm well aware of the hazards of watch-addiction - thankfully, I have a very vigilant wife and bank manager whose combined efforts keep my spending in check.

That said, I've already got a fair idea of what my second Dornblueth will be Wink

I'm also hoping to organise things so I can travel to the Dornblueth workshop and collect Number 2 in person.

I'll just have to be very, very, very nice to my wife for the next year or so!

6Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 am

andrea_f

andrea_f
Admin

Mark wrote:
I'll just have to be very, very, very nice to my wife for the next year or so!

We have the same problem mate! Very Happy

7Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:21 pm

ROUX

Hey ! I would gladly have a look at an enamel faced 99.1 !

Please send pics asap !

Kindly yours

Francis

Cool Smile Cool

8Hello from Dublin Empty Re: Hello from Dublin Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Mark

I'll post pictures of the enamel-faced 99.1 as soon as it arrives - sadly, the scheduled arrival is not until next February...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum