D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new (to me) 99.0

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new (to me) 99.0 Empty My new (to me) 99.0 Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Elton Balch

So...I was cruising the Time Zone sales corner ads last week when I saw a posting for a Dornbluth 99.0 and decided to click on it after first scrolling past it because there were no pictures. I'd seen pictures of Dornbluth models but frankly didn't know much about them. After some research, including visiting this site, I was considerably more interested. After I saw Jocke's pictures, I was hooked. The poster provided me some photos and the watch was reasonably priced so after the reference check, I transferred funds and anxiously waited. This morning the watch arrived....and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Here are the mandatory unboxing photos; I think my wife thought I'd won the lottery when I actually had the watch out of the box and in my hands--this is one that really needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate just HOW nice it is. Pictures really don't do it justice, but FWIW here are some quick ones!!

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth1

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth3

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth2

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth4

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth5

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth6

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth7

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth8

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth21

My new (to me) 99.0 Dornbluth11

2My new (to me) 99.0 Empty Nice 99.0! Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 am

dornblogger

dornblogger

Congratulations, and welcome Elton! May this be your first of many great posts.

Cheers!

http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3My new (to me) 99.0 Empty beautiful watch! Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

candle7

candle7

And welcome! Very Happy

4My new (to me) 99.0 Empty Re: My new (to me) 99.0 Wed May 13, 2009 10:18 am

Mofongo

I almost bought that one off of TimeZone, too, Smile but then I found a 99.1 on there which I ended up purchasing. It was more money, but I ended up liking the bigger subdial a little better. It's a tough call, though, as they both look great.

Dornblüths are getting to be more well-known as there is definitely a resale market that has developed for the brand.

I am glad to have had the opportunity to purchase one used. Now I can gain some experience with the brand and figure out which model I am going to order from Dirk. Very Happy I can't decide between a Regulator or a 99.3. Hmmm.....

Mofongo

5My new (to me) 99.0 Empty Re: My new (to me) 99.0 Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Mark

Lovely watch - welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum