D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've never owned a Dornblüth . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've never owned a Dornblüth . . . Empty I've never owned a Dornblüth . . . Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Dr No

. . . but I've been a fan of both the manufacturer (or micromanufacturer, as I prefer to call them) and their watches for five years. I feel that their classic German deck watch designs offer the purest form of functional watch design, and being the great grandson of a watchmaker myself, I'm very much taken by their father-and-son operation that crafts their own movements for watches that are tailored to each owner. I came very close to placing an order a few years ago for an 04.0, and I'm kicking myself now that I didn't . . . my consolation is that two of my friends own an 04.0, and I get to see one of them every so often. Another friend purchased a 99.1 which he later gave to his Dad, and he's considering buying another for himself. I hope that Dornblüth releases another watch in the same dimensions as the 04.0, and will keep checking into this forum for news and updates for my favorite independent manufacturer . . . cordially, Dr No

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]